What is Minimally Invasive Surgeries (MIS Procedures)?
- Minimally invasive surgeries (procedures) are the ones performed with minimal trauma to normal tissues.
MIS can be applied for both Diagnostic and Therapeutic intent.
What are hallmarks of MIS?
- Minimal Pain
- Minimal Tissue trauma
- Small Scar (Often less than 10 mm in dimension)
- Early Recovery
- Day Care Procedure (Early return to home and activities)
- Easy Reproducibility
- Use of Advanced Imaging for Millimetre Precision
Examples of MIS
Indications for MIS
- Diagnosis of Bone- Soft Tissue Tumours & Bone Metastases
- Treatment of following Musculoskeletal Oncology Disorders
- Osteoid Osteoma
- Chondroblastoma (Not more than 2cc in Size)
- Aneurysmal Bone Cyst
- Simple/Unicameral Bone Cyst
- Contained Bone Metastases
For More Information CONTACT US