- What is Minimally Invasive Surgeries (MIS Procedures)?
Minimally invasive surgeries (procedures) are the ones performed with minimal trauma to normal tissues.
MIS can be applied for both Diagnostic and Therapeutic intent.
- What are hallmarks of MIS?
- Minimal Pain
- Minimal Tissue trauma
- Small Scar (Often less than 10 mm in dimension)
- Early Recovery
- Day Care Procedure (Early return to home and activities)
- Easy Reproducibility
- Use of Advanced Imaging for Millimetre Precision
- Examples of MIS
- Indications for MIS
- Diagnosis of Bone- Soft Tissue Tumours & Bone Metastases
- Treatment of following Musculoskeletal Oncology Disorders
- Osteoid Osteoma
- Chondroblastoma (Not more than 2cc in Size)
- Aneurysmal Bone Cyst
- Simple/Unicameral Bone Cyst
- Contained Bone Metastases
For More Information CONTACT US